Top Class Medicine that cares
On behalf of the Pancreas Center at St. Josef-Hospital Bochum we would like to welcome you to our website.
Our aim is to provide information about the pancreas in a simple and easy-to-understand way.
• What is the function of the pancreas?
• Which are the common pancreatic disorders?
• What are the symptoms?
• What medical examinations should be carried out?
• Where and how to get professional help?
• Why is this Pancreas Center among the best facilities?
These are just some of the questions answered in the pages of this website.
It is our goal, to advise and treat you and your family in case of pancreatic disorders as a team at the University clinic St. Josef-Hospital Bochum. The patient and his or her family are our focus in offering an individual, optimal and high quality treatment.
Should you have further questions you can always get in touch with us.
Prof. Dr. med. Anke Reinacher-Schick Prof. Dr. med. Waldemar Uhl Prof. Dr. med. Juris J. Meier
for the Pancreas Center
News (in German)